From the outside, all title companies might appear to be the same. We close, underwrite, sign and notarize. It’s pretty standard. But within the foundation that makes a good title agency, there are several factors that distinguish a good title agency from a great title agency. In the wake of TRID, stability is the difference between your office remaining in business or going under in a boatload of compliance woes. The Agency Lifeline Program initiative started to combat the effects of TRID by inviting agents to partner with ANSTitle for access to resources, networks and of course, capital.
The Agency Lifeline is not just a product or service offered by ANSTitle – rather it’s a network, a safety net and a support system all in one. By joining our esteemed staff of agents, producers, closers and underwriters, you can grow your own professional landscape while benefiting from our office – fully equipped and TRID compliant.
How does it work?
It’s simple. Give us a call, pack up your office, grab your clients and come on over! You tell us what you need and how you work. We give you resources and flexibility. It’s a win-win for everyone.
Whether you’ve been in the industry for 5 years or 20, we can help you build a great foundation for a future in real estate or help you solidify that foundation if you’ve already established.
Benefits of Joining the Lifeline Network:
- SSAE 16 SOC1 Type II Audited
- Cyber Security Liability Insured
- E&O Insured & Fidelity Bonded
- Late Night/Remote Closings Across USA
- National Title Insurance / Escrow Provider
- Fully Compliant With RESPA, HUD & ALTA Guidelines
- Investor Friendly Providing Speculation Search Accounts
- Full Medical Coverage & Benefits Under ADP Total Solutions
- Defective Title Report Consulting & Repair Services Available
- Proprietary Real Time Web-Enabled Title & Escrow Technology
- All Transactions Underwritten By Top Rated Title Insurance Companies
- Title Licensing Support Provided for NYS Attorneys & Qualified Account Executives
- Fully Centralized Production, Underwriting, Closing, Escrow and Recording Provider
- Transparent To All Parties With Full Access To Web Pipeline 24 Hours/7 Days A Week
- Accessible Database Of Real Estate Professionals To Help Facilitate Any Specialty Services